Intro

Sex continues to be fault the life span ever since Semenax Semenax volume enhancer the day time Adam observed the apple company company. Dude may VolumePills Volume Pills be striving to attain an improved efficiency Vigrx review ingredients VigRX

Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: https://www.kratomusa.com/

https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #536

• McHenneman
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 3
https://w ww.kratomusa.com/

:(
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by McHenneman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #537

• codemiester2006
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 1
at least they dont even have any facebook likes :P .... that site looks all to nice not to be selling selling anything. How is it they can post it is okay for consumption? It is extracted too.... there was a time when I thought I would like to sell kratom.... At the very least they are marketing it as a medicine and not a "herbal high" but I dont think the real benifits of kratom will be in extracts but in the plain leaf variety.

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #575

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
McHenneman / codemiester2006,

I've worked with the owners of KratomUSA.com and would like to know what you guys would change on the site to make it more acceptable to the community. Modifcations have already been made to the site to try and reach for what is acceptable. As much as you may think that they are just evil business people; the whole reason they made that web site is because they believe that by selling Kratom, they can help people. I'm sure they would love useful input on how to make their website more respectable.

-Thomas

Edit: To clarify a bit more on how they think they can help people. I'm sure some of you have ordered Kratom. Most places just toss it in a zip lock bag with who knows what else and send it to you. KratomUSA packages it, inspects it, and follow careful guidelines to make sure that people are able to have the safest version of it available.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by teynon1. Reason: Clarify

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #580

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
  • Thank you received: 6
I would suggest to them to not market it as a medicine.

Everyone on here knows that is what will get you/us/kratom in trouble.

Tell them not to market it like that, that would be my 2 cents.

Thanks, looking forward to your reply. If not I will contact them directly and ask them to make the changes.
Thanks
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by KratomKowboy.

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #586

• McHenneman
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 3
The fact that it gets tossed into a ziplock bag means that its not very kid or fool friendly, just what we need. Besides you suggest that tossing it into a capsule makes it more safe... :blink:

The green , the bitter, the hard nasty chunks and the nausea is what we need because it means that only folks serious about this plant are willing to accept all those downsides.

There are three basic mistakes in that sites marketing :

Pretending to be a doctor providing a medicine will:

1) Piss of real doctors because there is no scientific evidence to support claims or suggest its safe
2) Piss of pharmaceutical companies because its illegal competition.
3) Force government to make regulations for this new medication.

What I would like to see is kratom being sold in a as user-unfriendly form as possible. Preferrabl crushed leaf.
If you wonder why I would like to remind you of south american shrub, It had great health beefits and a long history of human use. Then some guys turned it into a medicine by extracting a white powder from it that provided the user with an easy route of administration and increased strong effect. Now not only hard working natives would have to go through the trouble of chewing horribly bitter leafs to get some relief. No now every retard can put it in his nose pretend to be cool.

What good did that do?

The painful thing is that I do want the world to know about all the good stuff kratom can do. At the same time I realize that the world is unable to deal responsibly with natural resources. The second best option then is to keep it as underground as possible.
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by McHenneman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TYKratom

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #587

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
Agreed on all 3 points and more.
Planning on contacting them?
I think there perception of kratom on the site is just as dangerous a "krpt0on" and their ilk.

I have asked this on another thread, but is there a standard form that we should be using when requesting things like this?

I would say it is an urgent matter.

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #588

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
I want to point out that this is my personal opinion talking right now, not Kratom USA's. (I am not a representative of Kratom USA, although I did work with them to develop their website.)

First, I would like to lay down the basics of who I am, so you can see where I am coming from.

I have never done drugs of any kind beyond Percocet (3 pills) when I had my hand crushed, and Vicodin when I had all four wisdom teeth removed at the same time. I haven't even used Kratom. (And I don't intend to.)

With that being said, I think when you reference people taking it and abusing it, that applies to anything and everything. Tylenol is abused and overtaken all the time. Have you seen the news about the children that are "choking themselves out" to get a high?

As for my take on the site and what you say to "pretending to be a doctor". The site is referencing other pages. The one thing I could see being taken that way easily is the name Natural Pain Pill. That is however one product in their lineup. I am indifferent on this one, personally.

So my question to you is, if they renamed Natural Pain Pill to something less "doctor like", would that be enough in your eyes? "Your" being anyone here. Or are there other actions that you believe should be taken?

EDIT: I also want to point out that contacting them directly to voice your opinion is fine. However, if you send them a message that is disrespectful and full of disgusting language and mud slinging, but never addresses a real point, you aren't doing good to anyone.

EDIT AGAIN: As for the kiddy friendly thing. A ziplock bag is way more accessible to a child than a pill bottle with a tamper evident seal.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by teynon1. Reason: Added point

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #591

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
Apparently some of you have taken to contacting Kratom USA directly. I applaud you for that. Rather than just shunning them out, we can work with each other and achieve a better outcome.

... Kratom USA contacted me because they received an email from someone on this forum, but the email they put down wasn't a valid / working email address. Anyways, they wanted me to post their response to it on here so whoever sent it, and anyone else here can see their take on the issue.

From Kratom USA:
Thank you for contacting Kratom USA. We did take time to review the link sent to us in your query. In response, as per your request, let us begin by setting your mind at ease. We at Kratom USA do not promote the use of kratom for human consumption. In addition, we clearly label all product packaging and explicitly state in our product descriptions the words “Not for human consumption.” We also have all of our customers agree to a disclaimer before purchase that they are over the age of 21, as to ensure our products arrive in the hands of those capable of mature and responsible use.

To address the specific issue of “marketing it (kratom) as medicine,” we simply do not. If you will reference the bottom of our homepage, you will see the following statement: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. A visitor to Kratom USA will find useful information about the history of this grand plant as well as references to topical studies. No medical claims are made at any point. The entire website is devoted to educating the visitor on the many curiosities researchers have found worthy of further in depth study surrounding the plant we all have come to love – kratom.

We have saved the most important topic, to us and to you as well we presume, for last – the irresponsible marketing of kratom and the ill effects it can have on the industry as a whole. We at Kratom USA take extremely seriously our responsibility in the kratom community to ensure its longevity in the United States as a freely available, legal plant. We know more so than any one individual how far reaching kratom’s benefits are in the naturalist community, and what an awesome responsibility we have, as one of the largest kratom distributers in the US, to operate within our industry practicing only the highest levels of integrity and respect for both our consumers and kratom enthusiasts throughout the country.

With that said, may we suggest a new idea to the kratom community as a whole. There is strength in numbers. The status quo for the protection of kratom has been the “hush and keep this miracle plant to yourself method.” There are hundreds of thousands of people in the US who can benefit from this natural gift to civilization. Not only as a business but also personally, we have seen lives changed for the better because of kratom – some of them close friends and family. Would it not be wrong to hide a plant you know can help so many for the benefit of so few? It is our sincere belief that kratom’s survival will depend upon how many individuals will be willing to stand up and fight for this plant, not how few individuals hear of its existence. Not only is this our sincere belief, but it is also our commitment to all those who cherish this plant, to all those who have benefited from this plant, to all those who will benefit from it in years to come that we, Kratom USA, will dedicate substantial proceeds, time, effort, and whatever assets we may, to ensuring Kratom remains legal and available to all those who seek its ever-growing list of positive effects. We sincerely hope that you and kratom enthusiasts throughout the country will join us in this effort.

Sincere and Kind Regards,

Chief Executive Officer
Kratom USA

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #592

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
I did not contact them, but I applaud whomever did.
I was also hoping we could kind of team up on these things and have agenda we all know to follow.

Basically I think the reply is BS from kratomU$A and they are saying "we are doing it right over here...all our advertising referencing swallowing capsules, sedating you, effects at 2 grams, etc... is cool with us, can we still be friends with you?"

I will say this, kratomU$A does write descriptions well, all of the product descriptions remind me of a pharmaceutical commercial.

Is this responsible? Is this the sort of attention and perception we want of the kratom community? Please see below from the kratomU$A site.

"The Perfect Alternative to Oxycod0ne

Are you looking for a better way to relieve chronic pain? If so, you are like millions of Americans who want a healthier, more effective alternative than prescription pain medications. No longer do you need to take expensive, prescription pain medications such as Oxycod0ne. There is a better way! Kratom USA is the only source you will need for quality, effective pain relief; and our product is 100% natural. There is no prescription needed, no waiting in line at the pharmacy, and no expensive doctor visits. There is no other natural product on the market that is guaranteed as effective as ours! Try it today, and you will get to experience the freedom from prescription pain medications that you have been looking for without sacrificing the benefits of strong pain relief."

Comparing kratom to prescription meds is about as bad as the news reporters who say it is "like her0!n"

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #593

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
Hey buddy ". (I am not a representative of Kratom USA, although I did work with them to develop their website.)"
Your a rep now... :)

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #594

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
OK now I am finding all the little nuggets kratomU$A has basically hidden from the rest of the site.
Maybe their representative can explain how we navigate to these pages from within the site.

MOD- please delete or let me know how to post these properly if this is not correct.

ALL THE BELOW IS FROM KRATOMU$A

Buy Alternative Pain Medication Without a Prescription

Are you looking for a better way to relieve chronic pain? If so, you are like millions of Americans who want a healthier, more effective alternative than prescription pain medications. No longer do you need to take expensive, prescription pain medications. There is a better way! Kratom USA is the only source you will need for quality, effective pain relief; and our product is 100% natural. Buy without a prescription, no waiting in line at the pharmacy, and no expensive doctor visits. There is no other natural product on the market that is guaranteed as effective as ours! Try it today, and you will get to experience the freedom from prescription pain medications that you have been looking for without sacrificing the benefits of strong pain relief.

The Perfect Alternative to Percocet

Are you looking for a better way to relieve chronic pain? If so, you are like millions of Americans who want a healthier, more effective alternative than prescription pain medications. No longer do you need to take expensive, prescription pain medications such as Percocet. There is a better way! Kratom USA is the only source you will need for quality, effective pain relief; and our product is 100% natural. There is no prescription needed, no waiting in line at the pharmacy, and no expensive doctor visits. There is no other natural product on the market that is guaranteed as effective as ours! Try it today, and you will get to experience the freedom from prescription pain medications that you have been looking for without sacrificing the benefits of strong pain relief.

Avoid Rehab by Using Kratom

There is no longer a need for expensive drug rehab programs to break opiate addiction. End your opiate addiction at home -without withdrawals- using Kratom USA products. Our kratom is responsible for improving the lives of millions. Do not be fooled into the belief that ending opiate addiction is a twelve step process when it is only one - KRATOM. (Source: Wikipedia) “Kratom has recently become more known and used in Europe and the Americas where it has been prized for its beneficial applications to many conditions and ailments (such as depression, anxiety, opiate withdrawal, alcohol withdrawal, chronic fatigue, immune system disorders, and other related health conditions). Several million Americans are said to be using kratom for various conditions…”

Methadone Alternative

“ Q. What weighs 200,000 pounds? A. Our annual painkiller consumption. Painkiller use has boomed 88% in less than a decade” (Source: marksdailyapple.com/pain-killer/abuse) If you are one of the millions of Americans who has fallen prey to the billion dollar industry of pain pill addiction, then you will want to read this. Do not give another day of your life to the debilitating affects of addictive narcotics. There is now a 100% natural, guaranteed effective solution for painkiller addiction: KRATOM. Kratom USA will help you take that first step to regaining your mental, emotional, and physical freedom from narcotics. Do not waste money on expensive medications such as Suboxone or Methadone when Kratom USA offers a withdrawal free answer to ending addiciton. Free your body from opiates using our 100% natural solution to painkiller dependence. Try our products today, and SAY GOODBYE TO ADDICITON, WITHOUT THE PAINFUL WITHDRAWALS!

Never Have to Use Methadone Clinics Again

Why suffer through the embarrassment of continued visits to Methadone clinics when there is a better way? With Kratom USA products, you can end opiate use without experiencing any withdrawals. Are you tired of fighting the opiate addiction war? Have you wanted to stop opiate use and cannot seem to find the strength to do so? Let us lift the burden of opiate addiction from your shoulders. Kratom USA will help you, one battle at a time, to win the war against opiate addiction once and for all.

Get the Effects of Methadone from Kratom

Why suffer through the embarrassment of continued visits to Methadone clinics when you can get the effects of Methadone from a better source? With Kratom USA products, you can end opiate use without experiencing any withdrawals. Are you tired of fighting the opiate addiction war? Have you wanted to stop opiate use and cannot seem to find the strength to do so? Let us lift the burden of opiate addiction from your shoulders. Kratom USA will help you, one battle at a time, to win the war against opiate addiction once and for all.

Get the Effects of Methadone from Kratom

Why suffer through the embarrassment of continued visits to Methadone clinics when you can get the effects of Methadone from a better source? With Kratom USA products, you can end opiate use without experiencing any withdrawals. Are you tired of fighting the opiate addiction war? Have you wanted to stop opiate use and cannot seem to find the strength to do so? Let us lift the burden of opiate addiction from your shoulders. Kratom USA will help you, one battle at a time, to win the war against opiate addiction once and for all.

The Painkiller Substitute - Kratom

Kratom USA products serve as both a painkiller and an opiate substitute. Kratom USA offers a natural, withdrawal free way to relieve pain and end opiate substance abuse. Why continue taking expensive, addictive, NARCOTIC PAIN KILLERS when Kratom products can provide you with the same effects for less cost and fewer side effects? Finally, there is an over the counter pain reliever that is as effective as even the strongest prescription narcotics. Ease your pain and end your addiction today with Kratom USA!

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #595

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
Yeah, yeah. :D But, i'm not getting paid to respond here. It's an interesting conversation. The reason I posted the last comment is because I am no longer even in the same state as the owners of Kratom USA and they have been kicked off a lot of forums just for being a Kratom Retailer. So, they don't register anymore so as not to violate the rules of the forum owners. I thought it relevant since the email referenced this topic directly and the respondent was unable to see the response.

Either way, I think you guys are way more likely to get a change if you keep the conversation clean. I say clean, because some people have contacted them with disgusting, irrelevant language, which doesn't really do anyone any good. I just referred your last post to them as I think you may have some valid points in the landing pages.

I will say, though, from the client base I have seen registered on the site, the consumers they sell to are all quite more mature than this forum seems to depict. The customers seem interested in learning about Kratom as a result of reading the content on the site. I feel like KratomUSA could benefit from adding a sort of "library" page with the most recent news of kratom. Does this sound beneficial? I have also talked to them about working on some of the landing pages, like the one you posted.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by teynon1. Reason: Spelling

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #596

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
KratomKowboy,

Those pages are what are called landing pages. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_page

The goal of those landing pages is to pull in visitors who are searching for things other than Kratom. Say someone searches for "natural alternative to percocet". This listing may result and bring in some new customers who might be curious about Kratom.

You may see landing pages for most sites by going to google and typing "site:www.url.com"

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #597

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
Interesting...thanks for the link.
You seem like a good guy teynon1, but are blurred about the motivations of kratomU$A.
I think anyone else who sees the website, knows exactly what we are talking about and the irresponsible manner that you market kratomU$A.

So why don't you post those "landing pages" pages on the site?
Wait..I know why...because kratomU$A fronts as a responsible vendor...and then hides all their pages comparing our herb to M3th@don3. "Get the Effects of Methad0n3 from Kratom"

As a kratomU$A representative and their webmaster, I am surprised you don't just post that on the home page...wait that would show the true colors of kratomU$A...ok I get it now.

It's all cool.

The question I now have for the mods and more experienced members who have planned the process of blacklisting ...how can we blacklist them now?
I think they are worthy of a blacklist. Thoughts?

Where is the blacklist?
If we don't have it ready...let's get on it...let me know what I need to do to help.

Thanks

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #598

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
KratomKowboy,

You seem to not understand the point of a landing page. A landing page doesn't have back links in a website. That would defeat the purpose of a landing page. A landing page enables a site to see where visitors are entering a website. It's a lead in to the rest of the web site. I think if you read the link I provided, you would have saw that:

(From Wikipedia: "Landing pages are often linked to from social media, email campaigns or search engine marketing campaigns in order to enhance the effectiveness of the advertisements. The general goal of a landing page is to convert site visitors into sales leads.[citation needed]By analyzing activity generated by the linked URL, marketers can use click-through rates and Conversion rate to determine the success of an advertisement.")

I'm going to be honest, though, your last post took a very snobbish attitude towards this. Ok, your upset that they don't fall into your category of perfect. I understand. But the post right before your last one (593 & 594) is beneficial, as Kratom USA probably does need to rethink the wording on the landing pages. I have already contacted them about that. Why not improve the community as a whole rather than just hitting things with your hammer. That's what this forum is about right?

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #599

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
Typically all landing pages are in the sitemap of a website (or thru navigation of the website)...unless you are trying to hide them...plain and simple.

You guys are trying to hide them.

The thing is...for me to accept that kratomU$A is a responsible vendor...they would have to delete and reword the entire wording of the website.
You are definitely trying to sell kratom as a "medicine"/druhg and that is what is going to get our community into trouble.

Stop selling medicine and druhgs...and there probably wouldn't be an issue.

Can you do that?

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #600

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
kratomusa.com/sitemap.xml

Been there the whole time.

FYI: The sitemap is generated automatically on this web site.

I could see rewording the landing pages. Rewording the whole site? So you want the advertisement to look like this:

"Hi, we sell Kratom. What is Kratom? Nothing, don't worry about it."
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by teynon1. Reason: Added point

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #601

• KratomKowboy
  • Precious Mitre
Ok so how would a visitor to the site access the site map... a normal visitor...where is the sitemap link?
There isn't one is there?
Therefore... unless your visitors they are developers won't see any of those articles you compare kratom to m3thad0ne, p3rc0c3t,etc.. are you missing one for h3r0in? That would bring us full circle.

You comments about rewording the website are exactly the attitude I thought we would find when we dug in enough.

I made it pretty clear what I think "we" want to see from a responsible vendor.
Don't market medicine or druhgs...

Can you do that?

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #602

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
" blurred about the motivations of kratomU$A"

Ok, sorry, but you're attitude seems to be getting the best of you.

What is Kratom USA? Kratom USA is a for-profit business. If you find a non-profit kratom vender, let me know.

Obviously, they are trying to make a living. The same as you do when you go to work. But they started Kratom USA because their relatives had used it as well as them and had seen enormous benefits. They grew passionate about it. So when they went to buy it, they noticed the products didn't meet what a lot of people considered safe. (Because of packaging, or however they get the end result of their product.) So, they decided they could do it themselves better. That's the money side. They are doing a better job of preparing the Kratom (and whatever other special things they do).

But what you seem to keep failing to realize, is that the people who run Kratom USA are exactly the same as you. They don't know the right answer to everything. They are also NEW to the online kratom community. That website is 13 days shy of 2 months old. This is where this forum can actually be helpful. You can support that selling kratom is an essential part of being able to use kratom. However, they do have a business to run, so they have to worry about things like taking care of customers (at all hours of the day.) Running a business is different than you going to work. If something happens in the middle of the night it has to be fixed. If it isn't, then you don't make money. If you don't make money, you don't eat.

Re: https://www.kratomusa.com/ 2 years 7 months ago #604

• teynon1
  • Kratom Fan
Where is the sitemap?...

Sitemap: (Wikipedia again)
A site map (or sitemap) is a list of pages of a web site accessible to crawlers or users.

In this case, a sitemap would not be relevant to users and it would defeat the purpose of what I have already stated. Users who go to those pages by clicking through the site would alter the results of the tracking for landing pages. That would mean that the purpose of the landing page has been defeated.

As for the "whole site" wording. What is the whole site? What other pages are you referring to? All those things you posted were landing pages. I already said that the landing pages may need reworked and sent that to KratomUSA. But what else are you seeing that needs changed? Generalizing is one of those things that is not beneficial here. If you want something to change, let us know by pointing out like you did in those two posts I referenced before. That's what is beneficial.
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds