Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #13951

• ericmst18
  • Kratom Fan
  • Thank you received: 7

The video link above me, shows a stupid idoit who's exploiting kratom as a high of herion, people watch this video and flag it down. its people like this that will speed up the race to ban kratom

GOOD JOB EVERYONE THE VIDEO GOT REMOVED!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by ericmst18.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: no_name_maddoxxx

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #13961

I hope that douche dies in a fire!Sounded pissed that "patients" were buying the Kratom instead at his HEAD SHOP!I hope the legislator or law enforcement agency that paid him to spout that utter ignorance paid him well!I only fear it's too late to kill it before it breeds! o.O

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #14012

• admin
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Thank you received: 158
Mmm, that bottle seems to look familiar, wonder if its something similar as kratomsources.com/2010/12/29/krypton-a-d...ug-9-dead-in-sweden/

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #14079

• Skydiver1985tsj
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Thank you received: 58
From the looks of that bottle, that is kratom tincture. What a moronic way to market kratom, or ingest it for that matter. From my experience with other herbal tinctures, it is a less effective way to achieve the desirable results.

And with regards to the heroin reference, kratom is definitely capable of producing effects that are comparable to opiates when it comes to euphoria...and acknowledging that reality is not the issue. Heck, the strong euphoric capabilities of kratom are why it helps so many conquer their addiction problems.

The problem lies with the language these morons use when referencing or marketing kratom. They constantly throw out the word "legal high" or make inappropriate comparisons between mitragyna speciosa and other designer drug experiences, stimulants like cocaine, and opiates/opioids. This is done for one reason alone...to get teenagers and young adults into their head shops to drop 20 bucks or more on a crappy product marketed as kratom, that in reality is either extremely low-grade or a hybrid product that only contains a small percentage of kratom. Personally, I never purchase kratom that is anything less than premium grade or intensified extracts.

This unfortunately is the sad reality of kratom in popular culture. The same happened with salvia divinorum. Now, for me personally, psychedelics(especially dissociatives) are not my thing. As a matter of fact, kratom is the only mind-altering herb I allow in my body. But at the same time, salvia was mis-marketed like kratom. Salvia's roots lie in shamanism and self-introspection. It is a tool only to be used with caution and supervision. But I guess somewhere along the way, it made its way into the headshops, and it wasn't long before it became the new "legal high" that had stupid teenagers all over YouTube losing their marbles as they had out of body experiences. It sad that its reputation was destroyed due to the behavior of immature people and misuse. I fear this is now happening with kratom.

The crap seen in this video sums the problem up very quickly. Kratom does not belong in "drug culture". While it's effects can be very enjoyable, it is primarily a medicinal herb...not a party stimulant or source of a "good high"!!!!!!

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #14080

• Skydiver1985tsj
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Thank you received: 58
The guy's delivery in this video is very inappropriate as well. His stupid personal experiences of mixing kratom with other drugs and foul language are unnecessary.

Unfortunately, people view content like this and then associate idiots like this with kratom...and thus kratom ends up lumped into the same pool of other harmful drugs used for recreation like bath salts and synthetic cannabis.

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #14083

• Rockchick57
  • Kratom Fan
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for putting this up. We all need to help get it removed!

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #14085

• ericmst18
  • Kratom Fan
Rockchick57 wrote:
Thanks for putting this up. We all need to help get it removed!

No problem i was on youtube and i came by that new recent video, it was disturbing to watch. i flagged it down but its probably not going to be deleted.

But another problem is when i go on google, in the news section i simply typed, "Kratom" and your see new kratom articles everyday, portraying it as new plant base high. Worse yet, the recent article was published by FOX News. there more widely recognized, so this wonder plant will spread fast, as I'm seeing now

:(

Give it a look yourself,

Google>News>Search> "Kratom"
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by ericmst18.

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 2 weeks ago #14102

• Tribalculture
  • Kratom Fan
Not trying to be offensive in any way shape or form, there are some things I do agree with(kratom should not be abused) though the factor this post is based off a flame is what I kind of don't agree with.
Yes a guy in a video is using a tincture to induce it as a substance of abuse,
However from a rationally speaking part I believe over reacting and insulting can also be a bit self incriminating.
The way the government views its public domain is more so as a bunch of children who really don't know what they are talking about, even if they provide valid evidence.
I do believe the video should be removed and responded twords in a more civil way, that way we can provide more backbone behind the cause we support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shonman, OpiFree

Look at this idiot exploiting kratom as a high!!!!!!!!!! 11 months 2 weeks ago #14104

• Rockchick57
  • Kratom Fan
  • Thank you received: 5
Well stated and sooo true(the part about the government and how they view "us"). I do tend to fly off the handle, it's just a part of who I am and I own it.

But I agree with you.
Time to create page: 3.501 seconds