Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S?

When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S? 7 months 2 weeks ago #16800

• TDub42
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 1
I am trying to write a comprehensive paper on Kratom and would like to know if anyone has info on when it first became commercially available in the U S. seems like I first saw it @ 10-12 years ago but I have only had experiences with it over the last 5 years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S? 7 months 2 weeks ago #16815

• rocker1990
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Thank you received: 50
Yes I've wondered this also. I first ordered in 2008 and there were already several established sites. If I'm not mistaken the erowid vault was started in 1999 but the longest I've heard was somebody said they ordered was 2001.

When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S? 7 months 2 weeks ago #16817

• BFriend
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 74
I was into psychoactive herbs for a while in the late 1990s and had seen kratom available from online stores that sold such things. However reports about it were so inconsistent that I never tried it until I rediscovered it last year. The Vaults of Erowid, while less relevant today, have some information that can help fill in the history of kratom. They also have the infamous "dark cheek" and "afraid of rain" study that I suspect the FDA is still looking at to justify the recent customs seizure orders.

When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S? 7 months 2 weeks ago #16828

• Skabe
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 54
I came across an article where a guys said in 2012 that he had been selling kratom in his shop for more than 30 years.

When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S? 7 months 2 weeks ago #16835

• AnnThenSome
  • Kratom Fan
  • Thank you received: 10
Wow 30 years ! That's amazing. Wouldn't that be evidence for the FDA if this guy has proof that he has been selling it that long. I hope he does *fingers crossed*

When did Kratom first become commercially available in the U S? 7 months 2 weeks ago #16837

• Skabe
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 54
Yeah I have given that information to people who are using it and are trying to contact him.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

cobb county dui attorney | http://kratomassociation.org/forum/2-welcome/page-13?start=140 | nc state tax help | propecia and rate