Intro

Sex continues to be fault the life span ever since Semenax Semenax volume enhancer the day time Adam observed the apple company company. Dude may VolumePills Volume Pills be striving to attain an improved efficiency Vigrx review ingredients VigRX

Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All about kratom goes here, its responsible usage, its effects, benefits etc. Please do not post vendor talk and other promotional things and do keep it constructive.

TOPIC: How do you brew your Kratom Tea?

How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6104

• jordan9393
  • Kratom Curious
Hello everyone!

Im just curious, and I feel it'd be a good topic to start... How do you brew your Kratom Tea? I personally dont make kratom tea very often, I normally just mix my kratom in a fruit drink or juice then pound it down. Ive stopped buy capsule because i feel like when i take kratom capsules it doesnt kick in all at once.

But anyway...Please leave a recipe on how you make your kratom tea :)

Thank you friends :)
- Jordan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6116

• amenell3
  • Miracles happen every day
  • Thank you received: 25
Please refer to Kratom Association Forum Guidelines which state:
Ian wrote:
3) There are plenty of forums on the internet in which general kratom discussion is welcome, for better or worse. This is not a forum for general kratom discussion. We certainly do not mind our members expressing their appreciation for our lovely herb, however we would appreciate your diligence in keeping general kratom discussions limited to your time on other kratom forums. Example: Threads such as "Best way to make kratom Tea" or "Favorite Plain Leaf Combination" should not appear on this forum. If in doubt about a topic you wish to create, please PM a moderator before doing so.

Not trying to be a hater, just keeping the forum on target.
If this coffee, bring me some tea. If this is tea, bring me some coffee

-Abraham Lincoln

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6124

• Silvyius
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Thank you received: 54
First of all, welcome, indeed! :) welcome back to you amenell3! I have seen that you are very famous here :cheer: and you were already, there when I still was not there!

OK. A long time ago, had been started a thread here about "how you assume your kratom" or similar stuff, I don't remember the title ... but it wasn't out the guidelines! Why this of Kratom tea yes? :S Sorry if I'm stunned! :lol:

Silvyius

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6138

• amenell3
  • Miracles happen every day
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi Silvyius.
I am not here to be the kratom police, or to stifle anyone’s speech. I did not delete the post, just directed jordan9393 to the guidelines upon which KA was founded.

According to the Kratom Association Mission and Objectives , we came together to form a group interested in keeping kratom legal, and obtainable to all, and to get vendors to be responsible in the way they market kratom. That’s what I have come here for. Although I have not participated in this forum until late, I have been with KA’s sister site, on Facebook. There the rules are a little more lax, and we have had many such discussions there. But when I wanted to know what was happening legally with kratom, I would come here. I was not a moderator nine months ago when post #2499 was created, and I did not participate in the discussion. Here is the link to that thread, if you or anyone else would like to view it,
http://kratomassociation.org/forum/14-about-kratom/2499-how-do-you-prefer-your-kratom?limit=20&start=140.

There are eight pages of posts. I have not read them all, but I am sure that there is some good information contained there. Maybe we should create a new section for discussions about use of kratom? But that would mean re-writing the Missions and Objectives.
Super User wrote:
    To protect and preserve the legal status or
Kratom in free countries.
    To provide guidelines to its certified vendors for the responsible selling and marketing of
Kratom.
    To be a central representative body for
Kratom for Kratom users and Vendors for communication with media, and matters that involve government departments or other political organization.
    To initiate sanctions for non-members who violate established
K.A.Guidelines and/or form a potential threat to K.A. objectives.
    To be an information and research center; to collect, aggregate and publish relevant information and statistics.
    To be a center for providing commentary, guidance and advice on international legality and other regulatory developments of relevance.
    To provide an platform for the exchange of information among its vendors.
    To fully disclose a comprehensive list of all associated vendors by means of online publications.
I am not the forum police, kratom nazi, or” famous” super user. I am here to help direct the discussions towards the vision that KA was created upon. We all need to work together towards that vision and those goals.
If this coffee, bring me some tea. If this is tea, bring me some coffee

-Abraham Lincoln

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6167

• admin
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Thank you received: 156
Silviyus and amenell3 , you are both right. We do indeed not delete tea discussions anymore, but we did in the past, to steer free from certain discussions. However, as the forum evolved we have welcomed group of folks with a more wider interest, not perse limited to the KA programs. As more general kratom chit chat was shared on this platform we have indeed stopped to remove it and not been pointing at the initial rules. But its good that Amenell3 is reminding us of our goals, these guidelines had a good purpose and I hope we can continue to see a majority of posting related to the purpose of the KA.

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6173

• jordan9393
  • Kratom Curious
If you dont mind me asking, What is the big deal about not speaking on the topic of Kratom tea? By all means, I want to help maintain the rules of this forum!

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6177

• Silvyius
  • Kratom Warrior
I am not the forum police, kratom nazi, or” famous” super user.

Nooooo! I never thined it! :)

I only felt strange because not only speak of how prepare kratom drink, that's!

Silvyius

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6178

• jordan9393
  • Kratom Curious
lol ok?

Re: How do you brew your Kratom Tea? 1 year 1 month ago #6179

• Silvyius
  • Kratom Warrior
amenell3 wrote:
I am not the forum police, kratom nazi, or” famous” super user. I am here to help direct the discussions towards the vision that KA was created upon. We all need to work together towards that vision and those goals.

Nooooo! I never thinked it! ;)

I only felt strange because not only speak of how prepare kratom drink, that's

Silvyius
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds