Intro

Sex continues to be fault the life span ever since Semenax Semenax volume enhancer the day time Adam observed the apple company company. Dude may VolumePills Volume Pills be striving to attain an improved efficiency Vigrx review ingredients VigRX

Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All about kratom goes here, its responsible usage, its effects, benefits etc. Please do not post vendor talk and other promotional things and do keep it constructive.

TOPIC: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right.

Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6049

• admin
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Thank you received: 156
We still see both buyers and sellers trying to get into the kratom seed adventure. He're some good advice to save you money and time. Don't! .

Kratom seeds will only germinate when they are 1-2 days old, whatever gets older doesn't grow anymore. Trust us, we have seen Bikhuk supplying seeds for free for years and so far no one managed to get the seeds growing. This wasn't a small experiment, in their generosity they shipped millions of seeds, but no results . The seeds shipped were very fresh, but this didn't matter much, by the time they arrived they were as good as useless. So when you are buying seeds, which are probably stored already for weeks if not months, you're buying into useless material. So don't waste your time and try to get cuttings.

There are some very active growers in the community, I'm sure most are willing to negotiate a deal for their cuttings, which are fairly easy to grow. So if you are looking to start your own kratom garden, get some cuttings.

I urge everyone with plants to be generous to our (especially active) members and share some of their plants with those eager to grow. It is in all our interest to make sure trees grow wherever they can in as many places as possible. So lets work together and make sure the trees will spread!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amenell3, NuLiver, MetaZen, kratomrisingsun, Lucid , harwood

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6058

• Silvyius
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Thank you received: 54
Very well admin! :) I'm here for cuttings!!

Can anyone help me?

Silvyius

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6077

• MeRich
  • Leaf Lover
  • Thank you received: 6
I currantly have a growing room, a large one at that. If any one would help me with a couple cuttings, I will supply every one in short order.

Rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: amenell3

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6098

• Thorsten
  • Thank you received: 44
I can help with cuttings in the mid spring-early summer if anyone is interested.

I will either sell them or exchange them for other kratom cuttings from different trees.

I will also give them to people who have a proven record of tree growing ability and will, after a few months, supply me back with cuttings from those cuttings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: viroid

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6107

• Silvyius
  • Kratom Warrior
Dear Eccedustin I'm here!

I wait your cuttings when you can! You can write to me in private so we see good.

Thanks!

Silvyius

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6113

• MeRich
  • Leaf Lover
  • Thank you received: 6
Same here my friend, in light of not being able to prove something to you (this is the internet) I will be glad to pay, a fair price that is <smile> I think I saw one of the supplyers I bought from was selling trees, but I'm thinking a cutting would be better for me, on account I have a tad of experiance for that route <smile>
And thak you so much for the willingness to supply this to others.

Rich

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6119

• Kingfhuzz
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to purchase a few clippings in the early summer if that can be arranged. I have an acre of farm land on my old home in the Bahamas. If I am successful in growing a large enough crop I will gladly return the favor to those that helped me.

I love kratom and I wish to help the conservation of this beautiful tree.

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6122

• MrK
  • Leaf Lover
  • Sun Worshiper
  • Thank you received: 32
Maybe we should have a new forum section dedicated to growing discussion. I know the forum is not for general Kratom discussion, but I think cultivation falls under the scope of this site, I'm sure it would be helpful to have some tutorials, etc.

Also we need to have some certified sellers who also sell live plants, I don't think any of our current ones do. I know there are some quality sites that meet our standards and have Kratom plants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silvyius

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6135

• Thorsten
Cuttings are rootings. You should never buy unrooted cuttings from anyone because the success rate in rooting a cutting is about 25% success rate. Plus shipping unrooted cuttings would make it less likely.

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6155

• MetaZen
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 4
This is my first time posting, I have been a long time reader, under a different name, but decided this is where I should chime in. I was very fortunate to aquire some lovely trees about a year ago, they were cuttings at the time and are full trees now. They had a slight incident with the cold weather, but they are inside and well on thier road to recovery. I will be taking cuttings very soon and Im willing to share the love around to those who can promise/convince me they will be going to a good home. I dont know if there will be a price other than shipping, but it will not be much, just basically enough to keep everything growing :) This is not for profit, this is for the love of the plant. Im new to forums but I learn quick. Feel free to PM or email me any specific questions and I will do my best to answer. I will only ship already rooted cuttings using all orgaic techniques, so it may be 2 1/2 - 3 weeks before any are ready. I need to know some kind of number that are wanted and I will see what I can do, they only have so many branches, ya know. Any serious inquires, send a PM or email explaing how yo are qualified to take care of this tree, it requires a certain climate and is hard to grow in most of the county (US) Sorry for the rant, but Im passionate about this plant and I think this is one way we can do our best to save it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silvyius, viroid

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6192

• Thorsten
Mine
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKratomEater

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6198

• MetaZen
  • Kratom Curious
Those are beautiful!! I dont live in an area where Im able to plant directly in the ground :( It still gets too cold here for that. I thought the temps overnight were gonna be sufficiantly high (high 50's) to at least maintain but I was terribly wrong. Had a minor setback, but hope is not lost by any means. Any tips for next winter as they will be too big to transport inside at that point, or at least quite big and not easy. Im familiar with trapping natural heat from the earth, blankets, tarps, watering etc, but it seems that the leaves cannot handle low temps not so much the root systems (maybe greenhouse, supplimental heating if necessary). Im Not any expert by anymeans and dont want to try to sound like one, just learning and I have found the best way to learn is to share what I have already learned. I have one cutting I took in november'ish maybe? and it is THRIVING under special lighting and warm temps and humidity. The "mother" clones are not doing as well but they are almost trees and were exposed to minor elements. Im pretty sure the little "nodes" will grow into new shoots and branches. I am also very aware that they need to be repotted into larger/non-plastic pots but Ive been working with what I have. Im assuming once consistant warm weather hits, they can slowly transition outside, reducing shock. I may try to take a couple of the healthier shoots as cuttings and keep everyone updated if there are any to be shared. If I can figure out how to attach pics I will post some earlier/younger pics as I have them, then find a camera and show what a little cold can do. Sorry for the grammer, getting tired.
Blessed Be

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6199

• MetaZen
  • Kratom Curious
I can only find the original pics of the cuttings, aprox 1 Yr ago. Not the best quality but you get the idea, in a warm/hot humidish environment these can trive. I will find a camera and post pics of them one year later (now), recieved plants early to mid april 2012 and by the end of april this is where they were. They are now 2 ft easy now!! lost most of their leaves due to cold but new "nodes" have arrived so I have good feelings about abundent new growth. Not a large return but after "gifting" some leaves to local wildlife and gaia spirits and "loosing" some myself, I have harvestest well over 100g's from 6 cuttings (completly dried) Im expecting much, much more this year as they are already established. Will keep updated. Maybe start a new thread even, if people are intested. I do not have any horticultural training but am an avid gardenera and can even post pics of my pride and joy veggie garden j/k. But I grow a mean chrokee purple tomatoe :) I will do my best to put pics of the "sad" trees that lost leaves due to cold very soon, they will revive tho, maybe even harden off. (kinda doubt it tho) These are last years cuttings that have grown into 2 ft trees now. I will post those when i can get ahold of a camera.
Blessed Be Fellow Beings
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKratomEater

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6202

• Thorsten
We should start a new forum for discussing planting.

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6210

• Silvyius
  • Kratom Warrior
Very good idea! ;)

Silvyius

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6257

• MetaZen
  • Kratom Curious
I agree about the topic discussing plants. I have been growing a few plants/trees for a little over a year and will add any info I can. I have taken several cuttings, with moderate success. I dont post on forums much but will do my best to help whoever I can in any way I can. Dont have as many pics as I would like but will try to find all that I can. This plant has helped my life in so many ways, if I can gift back to the universe at all I would love to.

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6259

• Gman54
  • Leaf Lover
  • Thank you received: 5
I would like to say something about this. First and foremost thank you for sharing your experience about these seeds.It´s logically easy to understand why this would be a failing process due to germination downtime. For me i have an interesting situation and would be more than helpful to anyone that would send me cuttings if possible. I happen to live in the Caldas coffee region of Colombia,Right smack in the middle of all the coffee plants and growers. I am 6500 ft above sea level and i think the climate is very conducive to Kratom growth.Anyone who wants to partake in the help of my growing i will grow and ship at no charge to anyone that wants to partake in the growing of Kratom here.
I happen to know some excellent coffer growers here who would bring life to these plants.
it would be for the good of everyone.

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6266

• MetaZen
  • Kratom Curious
Im really new to posting on forums so bear with me. Ive tried to PM Silvyius and Gman54 but I cant figure it out, sorry. Please send me one with any info or questions you have for me and I will gladly respond. I think just from the brief description, as I know nothing of it, the area that Gman54 is describing would be ideal. You should PM me also. Im willing to help anyone with clones/cuttings who has the correct intentions for this sacred plant. It must be treated with respect so it may stay around for many generations. Any questions or inquires PM's or emails are welcome, I might be a little slow answering, but I do my best.
Love n Light Brothers and Sistars
The following user(s) said Thank You: oldmac

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6399

• jbb
  • Kratom Curious
Hello All,

New member here and would like to start growing various kratom strains. If anyone has any rooted cuttings for sale please PM me with pricing, strain availability and payment information.

Thanks

Re: Do not buy Kratom Seeds - stop wasting your money and do it right. 1 year 1 month ago #6502

• Thorsten
Gman, it is a brilliant idea. Get coffee growers growing kratom. Coffee growers have a lot of influence. They know how to grow tropical plants really well. Let me know if I can help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oldmac
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds