Intro

Sex continues to be fault the life span ever since Semenax Semenax volume enhancer the day time Adam observed the apple company company. Dude may VolumePills Volume Pills be striving to attain an improved efficiency Vigrx review ingredients VigRX

Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All about kratom goes here, its responsible usage, its effects, benefits etc. Please do not post vendor talk and other promotional things and do keep it constructive.

TOPIC: What strains are best for pain?

What strains are best for pain? 2 years 2 months ago #1134

• Araushnee
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 1
I am wondering what strains are best for pain. I switch between maeng da and bali, but I have developed a tolerance. I don't want to increase how much kratom I use which currently is 6-7 grams of crushed leaf a day. My upper back pain and neck pain seems to be getting worse. I am going back to the doctor next week and will probably be to physical therapy and given some form of pain killer which I do not want to take if at all possible. I want to stick with kratom, but it just isn't helping like it use too.

So I would like to know if any strain is better for pain. And if not, is there a way to decrease tolerance without decreasing pain relief?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What strains are best for pain? 2 years 2 months ago #1135

• Ben
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Kratom for world peace!
  • Thank you received: 103
Dealing with tolerance is probably best done by alternating strains a bit. Don't just pick one and stick with it, tempting though that might be if you find one that works really well. Remember, though, that you don't have to go for one single strain at a time: you are unique, and the best results are likely to be obtained by making a blend that's designed just for you.

This link might be of some help: Analgesic kratom for pain relief effects.
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. - Charles A. Lindbergh

Re: What strains are best for pain? 2 years 1 month ago #1195

• dsmithatx
  • Kratom Curious
My mom has been taking Kratom for years so, I'll relate her findings. She found almost all strains except Bali (not actually a strain these are mixtures of two strains and are potent extracts of Kratom) were too potent and she built up a tolerance too fast. She found stopping those strains more difficult due to withdrawl symptoms. As I understand the Bali is not as strong and probably a good starting point. If you're concerned with withdrawl, I'd suggest using other extracts more sparingly. I'd start with Bali and try some stronger extracts if it doesn't help out enough with your ailments.

Limiting your usage to small doses and a few times a week versus everyday also helps with the effectiveness and withdrawl symptoms as you don't get as high a tolerance.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by dsmithatx.

Re: What strains are best for pain? 2 years 1 month ago #1323

• Ray Dolor
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 75
I have read but not corroborated yet that strains with a higher content of the 7OHM alkaloid are considered to be more effective for analgesia.
Does anybody else know about these strains?
You can call me Ray.

Re: What strains are best for pain? 2 years 4 days ago #2116

• trewonyola
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 4
Green Vein borneo works best for me & i've been taking it on & off for over 5 years now. The extracts are nice, but way too expensive for my blood. I don't really care for the more sedating red vein. I stick with white and green vein and I am pain free! Also I want to stress that kratom is not a heroin like drug as many reports have claimed. I have no withdraws after stopping & it helped me kick an oxycontin habit!

PRAISE TO GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE HERB!

Re: What strains are best for pain? 2 years 4 days ago #2117

• trewonyola
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 4
Check out my blog & let me know what you think savekratom.blogspot.com I put it together to send to politicians who are trying to ban kratom.

Re: What strains are best for pain? 2 years 4 days ago #2119

• Ray Dolor
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 75
trewonyola wrote:
Check out my blog & let me know what you think savekratom.blogspot.com I put it together to send to politicians who are trying to ban kratom.

Thanks for your tip about green vein Borneo. I think I have some coming in a massive "sampler" pack IO ordered from one of the KA's sponsoring vendors.

Your blog is a good start, but before you forward it to any politicians, spell, grammar, and fact-check it for accuracy. They all have Jr. aides screen their correspondence, and many of them are real smart-asses!
Ray.
You can call me Ray.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds