Intro

Sex continues to be fault the life span ever since Semenax Semenax volume enhancer the day time Adam observed the apple company company. Dude may VolumePills Volume Pills be striving to attain an improved efficiency Vigrx review ingredients VigRX

Kratom Association
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All about kratom goes here, its responsible usage, its effects, benefits etc. Please do not post vendor talk and other promotional things and do keep it constructive.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Long Term Health Benefits

Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 month ago #1121

• telecomcards
  • Kratom Curious
  • Support for the natural health benefits of Kratom.
For Kratom Tea and Powder can some of the people in the community post some links for the Long Term Health Benefits.
So that everyone can feel secure that Kratom is safe and that political opposition to Kratom in the United States is trying to stop the entire population from using Kratom. And that the political control of Kratom will destroy an entirely safe experience with Kratom tea and powder.
Kratom for Tea, Health, and Happiness
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 month ago #1123

• admin
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Thank you received: 156
Welcome and thanks for joining.
I think you will mostly find the long term benefits in terms that kratom helps people to deal with everyday trouble and pain.
So it is a long term benefit that a ex-Irak stationed soldier, who was suffering from serious post war syndromes, can sleep normal and doesnt suffer from depression. For someone who worked 50 years in construction , his chronic backpain is solved, so he can walk around normally again. A single mother of 40 with 2 small kids, who was suffering from unexplained tiredness, it gives her the chance to enjoy her kids again, in stead of being stressed and burn out when she comes home.
All these examples are of real people that we have spoken with. See for more of these stories here kratomassociation.org/publications/kratom-testimonials

So to get back to the point, Kratom might be found one day to be a healthy herb, but the most important thing is that it helps people to deal with everyday ailments, depressions, anxiety, chronic pains and even to overcome addiction. For those the long term effect is that they can finally have a normal life, thanks to this herb.

We will continue to tell their stories, since that is the most powerful argument to keep this great herb available.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 month ago #1129

• LittleOnion
  • Leaf Lover
  • Thank you received: 12
This link HERE is the abstract of a medical study of mitragyna speciosa use for opioid withdrawl.

The conclusion of this study says that there were "no serious side effects despite prolonged use". Now, this is evidence, in this study anyway, of benefits from the longer term use of kratom (for opioid withrawl syndrome), and an absence of serious side-effects. Hope that helps. :)
My karma ran over your dogma.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 month ago #1132

• Araushnee
  • Kratom Curious
  • Thank you received: 1
I found this. It helped hypothyroidism.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21817918

Unfortunately unless you are a member you cannot view the articles, only abstracts.
I got 35 search result from there, but most were not positive, and rather disturbing. And then there weren't abstracts for some of them. I'm not having much luck with searching.

But this is the first I heard it could help a thyroid condition.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 month ago #1180

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Thank you received: 46
Consuming raw leaf or vegetable material scrubs the colon; this helps lower the risk of prostate cancer in males. The leaves are also high in anti-oxidants and flavenoids as well as phyto-nutrients.

When suffering from extreme loss or frustration a mood lift can be just what a person needs to gain new perspective and get back into a normally functioning pattern. Kratom safely and gently accomplishes this without the risk of overdose or toxicity of chemicals.

Also Kratom contains large amounts of fiber. There are many benefits of eating enough fiber; feeling full longer is the least of which. But that in itself would have long term health benefits.
Want Not
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Jameswt.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 3 weeks ago #1433

• Ray Dolor
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 75
this 2006 Wiki article has a lot of info in it.

www.murple.net/yachay/index.php/Kratom
You can call me Ray.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 2 weeks ago #1437

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
Great info! Thank you.
Want Not

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 2 weeks ago #1447

• Ray Dolor
  • Mitragyna Master
  • Thank you received: 75
Jameswt wrote:
Great info! Thank you.

It's a LOT of info, that's fer sure. I still have not digested it completely. I always sucked in Biochem class. The Kreb's Cycle is my eternal enemy... B) ;)
You can call me Ray.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1811

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
a bump was irresistible on this one. I will be adding to this one as well. :)
Want Not

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1834

• snaggletooth
  • Kratom Warrior
  • Belief is no substitute for knowledge
  • Thank you received: 209
Well apart from the mood lift and anti-stress benefits i get (which ive mentioned elsewhere on the forum) Ive also got my weight down to a level im very happy with due to having kratom a few days a week. Two years ago i used comfort eating as an escape for bouts of depression etc (which always made me feel worse as the weight went on) and now im almost 2 stone (28 pounds) lighter and down two sizes in jeans. Ok, so maybe this isnt a big plus for some, but it is for me. And by weight loss i dont mean im still dropping. It was almost as if just the excess went and now ive been sitting at this level for sometime now while still enjoying the benefits of kratom. So this (to me) is another benefit of just feeling better about myself which comes from using the leaf.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1836

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
Interesting I would like to hear more about what a "stone" is. I however have always had trouble accepting my weight. I have always been on the small side and with my metabolism I find it very difficult to gain weight.
The only method I have ever found that works for me is Physical Training and high protein diet combined. I learned this in basic training in 2004 on Galveston Island, TX. If kratom itself made me loose weight their is no way i would take it. But what you say is very understandable because it has helped me in many ways as well, such as yours.
So, what is a stone?
Want Not

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1838

• Ben
  • Korthals Reincarnated
  • Kratom for world peace!
  • Thank you received: 102
Jameswt wrote:
Interesting I would like to hear more about what a "stone" is.
Well, in the UK we use pounds just like in the US, but also stones. One stone = 14 lbs. Just like one yard = 3 feet, etc etc.

I gather Americans just quote weight in lbs. So an American might say he weighs 170 pounds, a Brit would say 12 stone 2 lbs. It's the same :)
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. - Charles A. Lindbergh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jameswt

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1839

• snaggletooth
  • Kratom Warrior
Thanks for clearing that one up Ben. Lost in translation eh? Although we should all be quoting in metric these days, but im too old for all that :P

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1840

• Ben
  • Korthals Reincarnated
snaggletooth wrote:
we should all be quoting in metric these days
God forbid!
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. - Charles A. Lindbergh

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1842

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
Well I have studied mechanical engineering fro the past two years, and for the life of me never heard that one. I learned ferienhight Rankin kelvin Celsius Jules volts watts tons foot-pounds grams liters meters inches BTU's decibles the speed of light (186,000,000 m/s) miles and the prefixes of each that apply, and many more I cannot recall after jsut waking up , but :) never stones,

So as you can see this is interesting and i am glad I asked
Want Not

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1843

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
i think metric is universal though, I may just be tired but i believe so.
Want Not

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1845

• Ben
  • Korthals Reincarnated
Yes, stones is just one of these English things that Americans just don't have for some reason. There are a couple of words that are very much everyday expressions in the UK but tend to get blank looks from Americans. 'Fortnight' (the standard way for us to say two weeks) is another one.

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1847

• snaggletooth
  • Kratom Warrior
Lol. I was about to mention the fortnight one. And lets not get started on the "Kra-tom" or "Kray-tom" question (its the second one for me). :P

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 2 years 1 week ago #1908

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
I have heard of that one in reading or watching certain movies, but never really used it. I did not know what it truly meant, but know I do, thanks. lol
Want Not

Re: Long Term Health Benefits 1 year 6 months ago #3842

• Jameswt
  • Kratom Warrior
health benefit bump
Want Not
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds